SPECIALIZED SERVICES FOR NEWCOMERS
Thanks to financial support from Emploi-Québec, we can offer newcomers to Canada free training, tailored to their particular needs, and help them find their ideal job.
Welcome to this section dedicated more specifically to newcomers to Canada! Based in Montreal, our centre aims to facilitate your first steps here by helping you find employment. Our process is constantly evolving. Our specialists can help guide you, step-by-step, in your job search process. Drawing on their long experience and diverse expertise, our employment counsellors will be by your side throughout your training, guiding you towards a quality job in your desired area.
“Did you know ? 80% of newcomers who meet with us succeed in finding a job, an internship, or a training program. ”
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- You are 18 or over
- You can speak and write French
- You live in Montreal
- You are a Canadian citizen born outside Canada
- You have permanent resident status.
- You are a refugee with a Quebec Selection Certificate (QSC)
- You have an open work permit
- Your spouse/partner has an open work permit
- You are available for conducting an intensive job search
- You know exactly what you want to do
- You are looking for a job in a specific occupational area
“Did you know? If you’re a student, employee or worker, and your spouse or partner has a work permit (open or closed), he/she is also eligible to our programs.”
Training workshop on looking for work in Montreal
In this workshop, you’ll have the unique opportunity to redefine your objectives, and increase your chances of finding your ideal job with solid training, the key that will open the door to your professional success.
Our tools will help you design a successful future
- Practical workshop
- Individual interview
- Preparation for job interviews
- Mock interviews are recorded and analyzed with you to identify what works and what should be improved
- Assistance with creating your calling card, resume and cover letters
“Did you know? Our services are available in both French and English.”
We can help newcomers to Canada
- We are a Montreal-based job search resource centre with over 28 years of experience helping job seekers
- Our experienced team creates an action plan adapted to the needs of each of our candidates
- Our employment counsellors are always available and ready to listen to better tailor their interventions to your particular needs
- Our work focuses on people and their families
- We help you showcase your skills
- We facilitate your professional development
- We want to stand out in the market by offering highly-personalized, cutting-edge services. We use unique, dynamic methods, and offer job seekers both individual and group activities to help them find jobs that meet their needs
- Read what those who have used our services have to say.
Job Finding Club:
Specialized Newcomer Services: